Lerner Fitness Inc. dba Lerner Fit Body Boot Camp
This position is for someone with a passion for health with the ability to inspire, motivate and encourage others to achieve their fitness goals.
The individual will spend most of their time: training people in a group, boot-camp style setting; engaging with clients; planning workout programs and reviewing nutrition. You must be fluent in English.
Fit Body Boot-camp is the fastest growing fitness franchise in the world and has been featured in the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. We are a group personal training program that delivers high energy, fun, and challenging workouts designed to get our clients amazing results.
We’ve helped our members to lose thousands of pounds and we want you to be a part of our growing team that is impacting the Vancouver area.
- facilitate workouts at both our Marpole and Kitsilano facilities with a high level of energy, passion and enthusiasm
- demonstrate and monitor safe exercises during each workout session
- prepare and/or review weekly Boot Camp Workout Programming
- encourage and motivate clients to achieve short-term health and fitness goals with a long-term view
- engage with clients on a regular basis through follow-up calls, communication through social media, and handwritten cards, etc.
- assist with taking client measurements and collecting client testimonials
- know all policies, programs, services and prices
- responsible for regular maintenance of equipment and work areas
- assist with ongoing Team Education & presentations at team meetings
- conduct Quarterly Trainer Reviews with owner
- stay updated and help implement Fit Body Boot-camp yearly calendar
- organize and facilitate Transformation challenges (measurements, emails, etc.)
- communicate on a regular basis with the owner
- Certified as a Group Instructor or Personal Trainer
- CPR/First Aid certification
- ability to communicate effectively in English (oral and written communication) with clients and prospects
- a passion for fitness and a desire to learn, develop and share knowledge
- strong organizational skills
- proficient computer skills
- physically able to perform the position
– a fun work environment and a great community of positive and driven people
– a growing company with a rewarding career path
– complimentary boot-camp membership for you and a family member
– year-round social activities and participation in charitable events
– no split-shifts!
– no need to find your own clients! No Selling!
– a consistent Monday through Friday schedule (no weekends!)
Work will be performed at BOTH of our locations as part of the full-time position.
To apply for this job email your details to FitBodyVancouver@gmail.com.