CRC Choice Contracting Ltd.
Job Type: Permanent, Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Shift, Flexible hours
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 03
CRC Choice Contracting Ltd. is a fast-growing construction company based, BC specializing in constructing residential and commercial buildings. We have employment opportunity for 03 Construction helpers.
- Load, unload and transport construction materials. Select tools, equipment, and materials from storage and transport items to work site.
- Help cut timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber.
- Assist in shaping, measuring, and assembling wood material, joint moldings and related activities.
- Assist trades men in framing, constructing, renovating residential homes and other wood structures.
- Clean and prepare surfaces.
- Assist team in completing the rough and finish stages of the framing portions.
- Deliver lumber sheets, tools, nails, glue and other material on work site.
- Deliver or hold materials or tools to help tradesman and, provide assistance in other activities.
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed by tradesman.
– No formal education requirements. Completion of secondary school will be an asset.
– Some work experience as a construction laborer would be an asset, on the job training can be provided.
– Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
– Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of equipment and other objects
– Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors and all weather conditions.
– No specific language requirements. Basic knowledge of English will be an asset.
– WORK CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES:
– Large workload, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
WORK SITE ENVIRONMENT: At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area: Construction, Renovation
As per collective agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time or option to choose 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay with gross salary.
Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted!!
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.